Contact us via Email
or call (334) 219-3245

(334) 217-4567
VP - for Deaf callers

Legal Help

Need interpreting for court? Each court has an interpreter coordinator who can help you set that up. To find the court interpreting coordinator for your case, click on the following link: Court Interpreter Services Personnel.

Having trouble getting interpreting because the person or place you are requesting the service for is either reluctant or lacks of information? You can get legal help in California Springs at DSLC, or you may contact Bay Area Deaf attorney, Susan Gonzalez, Esq., the Bay Area Disability Rights Advocates, and on a national level.

Sometimes getting someone to provide interpreting is as simple as writing a letter explaining your needs. Contact one of the organizations listed above to get help with your issue.

decorative lamp . best eyelash growth serum